1. HOW TO ENTER. We have temporarily paused new submissions for The Comeback. Entries received before 23.59 GMT on Thursday 10th March 2022 are still eligible for 90 days from the date the story enters our queue for review. Thank you for your support and please check back at a later date for updates.
2. DETERMINATION OF WINNERS. Winners will be selected on a monthly basis, by a committee of Peloton employees based on stories that resonate with Peloton’s core values and represent both a variety of causes and the diversity of our member base. Peloton may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any program entrant who is suspected of impropriety, dishonesty, or who fails to comply with all program rules. The Comeback is under the supervision of Peloton, whose decisions on all matters relating to the program and determination of winners is final. Product donation will be forfeited if not claimed within 30 calendar days of the date of the website announcement, or if the winner is at any time subsequently determined to be ineligible (which shall include, but not be limited to, in circumstances following receipt of the product donation). Winners may be asked to verify themselves by mailing a proof of identity.
3. PRODUCT DONATION. The product donation includes (i) one (1) Peloton Bike, (ii) one (1) Bike mat, one (1) pair of earbuds, one (1) pair of hand weights, a one-year limited warranty and a pair of shoes for each eligible rider in your household, up to a maximum of six, (ii) a three year Peloton All-Access Membership and (iii) in-home delivery and assembly within Peloton’s delivery area. In no event will Peloton be obligated to award more than the product donation specifically listed in this Rule 3. The product donation is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and no cash or other alternative shall be offered. The product donation is for the Comeback winner’s personal use and should not be resold.
4. VERIFICATION AND ELIGIBILITY. The Comeback winner must be a United Kingdom resident, 18 years of age or older as of the date of their entry and who are not employees, immediate family members of employees, agents or affiliates of Peloton, or its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, or participating vendors or their respective promotion and advertising agencies. Peloton employees shall also not be permitted to submit entries on behalf of another individual or organization. The Comeback is intended for individuals or organizations without direct access to a Peloton Bike, and previous Peloton Bike purchase(s) and/or active device subscriptions in your or the nominee’s name or the name of anyone in your or the nominee’s household may result in disqualification. All entries must be complete, true and accurate and submitted in accordance with these Official Rules. Any participant who enters in any other manner or submits inaccurate information will be declared ineligible.
5. SUBMISSIONS. We have temporarily paused new submissions for The Comeback. Entries received before 23.59 GMT on Thursday, 10th March 2022 are still eligible for 90 days from the date the story enters our queue for review. Thank you for your support and please check back at a later date for updates.
6. ADVERTISING. To the extent permitted by law, the winner’s acceptance of a product donation constitutes irrevocable consent for Peloton to use the entrant and winner’s post, name, photograph and/or likeness in advertising and trade connected with the Comeback or other promotional activities without limitation, review, approval or further compensation. To the extent permitted by law, each entrant and winner must release, indemnify, hold harmless and discharge Peloton and its subsidiaries and affiliates from all liability arising out of participation in the Comeback program and from receipt and use of the product donations.
7. PELOTON SUBSCRIPTION. Upon delivery of the Peloton Bike, winners will be required to enter their credit or debit card details as part of the activation process, however they will not be charged for 36 monthly billing cycles (three years). Following the initial three years of a winner’s Peloton All-Access Membership, the winner will be charged by Peloton on a monthly basis for the cost of a Peloton All-Access Membership at the then-current price (inclusive of VAT) subject to the Peloton Membership Terms.
8. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY. Peloton is not responsible for the content of any Submission or for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Peloton on account of technical problems or traffic congestion online or on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any materials in the Comeback. If, for any reason, the Comeback program is not capable of running online as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Peloton, which threaten or corrupt or adversely affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Comeback, Peloton reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate or suspend the Comeback program. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PARTICIPANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE COMEBACK PROGRAM MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, PELOTON WILL DISQUALIFY ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT AND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. TERMS OF SERVICE. Winners agree to be bound by Peloton’s terms of service, as amended from time to time.
10. USE OF WEBSITE. Peloton may terminate your use of “The Comeback” website without warning if we believe that you are in violation of its Terms of Service or these program rules or suspect other impropriety on your behalf. All comments posted to “The Comeback” website become the intellectual property of Peloton.
11. MISCELLANEOUS. No responsibility is assumed for late, misdirected or illegible entries. The Comeback program is governed by the laws of England and Wales. No purchase necessary. These Official Rules are void where prohibited. All costs, taxes, expenses and fees associated with any element of a product donation not specifically addressed above are the sole responsibility of the winner. If, for any reason, the Comeback program is not capable of running online as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Peloton, which threaten or corrupt or adversely affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Comeback, or for any other reason, Peloton reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate or suspend the Comeback program.
© 2022. Peloton Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.