1. HOW TO ENTER. To enter for your chance to win the “Comeback” programme, click on the “Share a Story” page, where you can upload and submit a story in maximum 300 words explaining why you think that you or your nominee deserves to be selected as a recipient of the product donation. UK entries will be accepted from 12th August 2020 onwards.
2. DETERMINATION OF WINNERS. Starting on 12th August 2020, and over an initial period of 100 calendar days, up to 50 winners will be selected and announced on “The Comeback” website. Winners will be selected on a monthly basis, up to 16 Bikes per month, by a committee of Peloton employees based on stories that resonate with Peloton’s core values and represent both a variety of causes and the diversity of our member base. Peloton may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any programme entrant who is suspected of impropriety or who fails to comply with all programme rules. The Comeback is under the supervision of Peloton, whose decisions on all matters relating to the programme and determination of winners is final. Product donation will be forfeited if not claimed within 30 calendar days of the date of the website announcement, or if the winner is subsequently determined to be ineligible. Winners may be asked to verify themselves by mailing a proof of identity.
3. PRODUCT DONATION. The product donation includes (i) one (1) Peloton Bike, (ii) one (1) Bike mat, one (1) pair of earbuds, one (1) pair of hand weights, a one-year limited warranty and a pair of shoes for each eligible rider in your household, up to a maximum of six, (ii) a three-year Peloton subscription and (iii) in-home delivery and assembly within Peloton’s delivery area. In no event will Peloton be obligated to award more than the product donation specifically listed in this Rule 3.
4. VERIFICATION AND ELIGIBILITY. The Comeback winner must be a United Kingdom resident, 18 years of age or older as of 12th August 2020 and who are not employees, immediate family members of employees, agents or affiliates of Peloton, or its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, or participating vendors or their respective promotion and advertising agencies. The Comeback is intended for individuals or organizations without direct access to a Peloton Bike, and previous Peloton Bike purchase(s) and/or active device subscriptions in your or the nominee’s name or the name of anyone in your or the nominee’s household may result in disqualification. All entries must be completed and submitted in accordance with these Official Rules. Any participant who enters in any other manner will be declared ineligible.
6. ADVERTISING. To the extent permitted by law, the winner’s acceptance of a product donation constitutes irrevocable consent for Peloton to use the entrant and winner’s post, name, photograph and/or likeness in advertising and trade connected with the Comeback or other promotional activities without limitation, review, approval or further compensation. To the extent permitted by law, each entrant and winner must release, indemnify, hold harmless and discharge Peloton and its subsidiaries and affiliates from all liability arising out of participation in the Comeback programme and from receipt and use of the product donations.
7. PELOTON SUBSCRIPTION. Upon delivery of the Peloton Bike, winners will be required to enter their credit or debit card details as part of the activation process, however, they will not be charged for 36 monthly billing cycles (three years). Following the initial three years of a winner’s Peloton subscription, the winner will be charged by Peloton on a monthly basis for the cost of the Peloton subscription at the then-current price (inclusive of VAT) subject to the terms and conditions of the Peloton subscription. Please see our Membership Terms for details.
8. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY. Peloton is not responsible for the content of any Submission or for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Peloton on account of technical problems or traffic congestion online or on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any materials in the Comeback. If, for any reason, the Comeback programme is not capable of running online as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Peloton, which threaten or corrupt or adversely affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Comeback, Peloton reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate or suspend the Comeback programme. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PARTICIPANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE COMEBACK PROGRAMME MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, PELOTON WILL DISQUALIFY ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT AND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. TERMS OF SERVICE. Winners agree to be bound by Peloton’s terms of service, as amended from time to time. Please see our Terms of Service for details.
10. USE OF WEBSITE. Peloton may terminate your use of “The Comeback” website without warning if we believe that you are in violation of its Terms of Service or these programme rules or suspect other impropriety on your behalf. All comments posted to “The Comeback” website become the intellectual property of Peloton.
11. MISCELLANEOUS. No responsibility is assumed for late, misdirected or illegible entries. The Comeback programme is governed by the laws of England and Wales. No purchase necessary. These Official Rules are void where prohibited. All costs, taxes, expenses and fees associated with any element of a product donation not specifically addressed above are the sole responsibility of the winner. If, for any reason, the Comeback programme is not capable of running online as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Peloton, which threaten or corrupt or adversely affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Comeback, or for any other reason, Peloton reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate or suspend the Comeback programme.
© 2020. Peloton Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.